Sunday, March 28, 2010

oak st easter egg hunt

There's supposed to be an egg hunt at the oak st. garden in the morning of april 4th but I've lost the flyer so I don't know where to drop off the $2 fee or the start time. Let me know if you know the info so I can sign James up!

James was up at 3am due to falling asleep too early last night. I think he thought it was 7am instead of 3am. It took a while to get him back to sleep, so not a good night!

Today was very chilly but the weather is supposed to improve during the week. Tomorrow it's supposed to be rainy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

So, now anybody else who is looking for information on the Easter egg hunt is going to go online, Google "Oak St. Easter Egg Hunt" and be directed to your page asking for information about the Easter egg hunt... oh, the irony! Let's hope somebody who actually has something helpful to say responds to this soon!

March 29, 2010 at 7:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home