the roof is holding
So far no roofs caved in today.
My day flys by from minor crises to minor crises. There are proctors who don't get along, proctors with life crises, proctors who get thrown in jail (not for proctoring!). So my days are not dull! There are exam issues too!
I finished work today at 5pm. This is much better than last week when I was finishing at 6 or 7! Today I managed to print an updated proctor schedule. That I manage anything at all is really impressive.
Tomorrow morning I have an exam to do up for Ellis before the driver takes the tub. I also have to find a scribe for 2pm. And figure out why the doors of Gordon locked at 5pm when I know I programmed them to stay open. That's all in the first few hours.
James and I are going to watch dancing with the stars. When I asked James if it had started yet- he said it wasn't done 'loading' yet. I guess the commercials help load it? lol.
My day flys by from minor crises to minor crises. There are proctors who don't get along, proctors with life crises, proctors who get thrown in jail (not for proctoring!). So my days are not dull! There are exam issues too!
I finished work today at 5pm. This is much better than last week when I was finishing at 6 or 7! Today I managed to print an updated proctor schedule. That I manage anything at all is really impressive.
Tomorrow morning I have an exam to do up for Ellis before the driver takes the tub. I also have to find a scribe for 2pm. And figure out why the doors of Gordon locked at 5pm when I know I programmed them to stay open. That's all in the first few hours.
James and I are going to watch dancing with the stars. When I asked James if it had started yet- he said it wasn't done 'loading' yet. I guess the commercials help load it? lol.

1 Comments:
hey your work day sound similar to mine...one deadline/crisis after another...
Post a Comment
<< Home