05 05 10
Yesterday I declined an offer to continue working on my 100 course. I have done it for so long that freedom feels like a wobbly legged giraffe.
My work is still pretty intense with the wrap up of the April exam session and getting ready to schedule spring/summer. I have tomorrow off though! It's James' birthday! His party is on Saturday- 8 little boys for the 8 year old at Laser blast. Should be interesting.
Survivor tonight!
My work is still pretty intense with the wrap up of the April exam session and getting ready to schedule spring/summer. I have tomorrow off though! It's James' birthday! His party is on Saturday- 8 little boys for the 8 year old at Laser blast. Should be interesting.
Survivor tonight!

1 Comments:
Birthday Greetings to your dear son and may everyone have a blast at his 8th Birthday party!
Post a Comment
<< Home