11 hour steak
I didn't have a recipe for the steak for tonight. What I did was rub seasonings on each side, then beat each with a meat mallet and put it in the slow cooker with a bit of water (so it doesn't dry out) and BBQ sauce. It will have cooked for 11 hours by the time we get to eat it. And in a slow cooker that doesn't mean it gets tough- I'm expecting it to be very tender!
The weather was so good today, I hung lots and lots of laundry before Church.
Jared and Kathy and their boys were at Rustle today, which is always special. Jared spoke from John 17:20-26 about how unity in community can help individuals live out the life that God meant for them.
And how important it is to buy VOLVOs.
He had a quote near the end during the question period at the end that I wrote down as a Jared quotable:
"Evil sucks and it needs to go away"
James invited himself over to Al's to watch the afternoon game as it was being shown on stations that we don't get- TSN, NBC. He is quite proactive for how to improve his life on his own. Thank you to Al and Shari for humouring him.
Survivor tonight!
The weather was so good today, I hung lots and lots of laundry before Church.
Jared and Kathy and their boys were at Rustle today, which is always special. Jared spoke from John 17:20-26 about how unity in community can help individuals live out the life that God meant for them.
And how important it is to buy VOLVOs.
He had a quote near the end during the question period at the end that I wrote down as a Jared quotable:
"Evil sucks and it needs to go away"
James invited himself over to Al's to watch the afternoon game as it was being shown on stations that we don't get- TSN, NBC. He is quite proactive for how to improve his life on his own. Thank you to Al and Shari for humouring him.
Survivor tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home