Cell phonerey
The great amusement of the evening was that I brought home a work cell phone.
I was trying to get it set up for the summer exams but my work had changed their credit card and the cell company wouldn't accept it.
So after talking to the company on the phone for a lo-ong time, they did the set-up of the cell phone for free and gave me free evening and weekend calling (for a week).
James had IMMENSE fun with it all. He called our home number eleventy billion times and left multiple messages on the phone! I also spent a good amount of time talking to him on the phone this evening!
He was hopeful that it would be HIS cell phone, but I told him he was a wee bit young for that.
Anyway, so far I have paid nothing on the cell phone so we'll see how the one week trial goes!
I was trying to get it set up for the summer exams but my work had changed their credit card and the cell company wouldn't accept it.
So after talking to the company on the phone for a lo-ong time, they did the set-up of the cell phone for free and gave me free evening and weekend calling (for a week).
James had IMMENSE fun with it all. He called our home number eleventy billion times and left multiple messages on the phone! I also spent a good amount of time talking to him on the phone this evening!
He was hopeful that it would be HIS cell phone, but I told him he was a wee bit young for that.
Anyway, so far I have paid nothing on the cell phone so we'll see how the one week trial goes!

1 Comments:
I only have a cell phone...well except for that church business phone that also rings in the house. SIGGGHHHH
Post a Comment
<< Home