Watch-birds
There are some birds that watch over the neighbourhood. They are interesting to watch. To think that the safety of the community depends on the skill of the one to identify predators.
James and I went shopping this morning. One of the grocery guys joked about his maple leafs shirt.
There was a storm around 4-5am but after it all cleared over it turned into a nice laundry drying day- I did 5 loads.
I played my first Wii game- Wii bowling. James is trying to teach everyone Wii. Let him know if you want him to make your Mii on his Wii. He takes requests.
I am reading "The Winthrop Woman"- only a bit of the way in- about a British girl who is an apothecer's daughter in England who goes to North America around the time of Christopher Columbus, I think, as her family is one of the colonist families. It is very well written.
James and I went shopping this morning. One of the grocery guys joked about his maple leafs shirt.
There was a storm around 4-5am but after it all cleared over it turned into a nice laundry drying day- I did 5 loads.
I played my first Wii game- Wii bowling. James is trying to teach everyone Wii. Let him know if you want him to make your Mii on his Wii. He takes requests.
I am reading "The Winthrop Woman"- only a bit of the way in- about a British girl who is an apothecer's daughter in England who goes to North America around the time of Christopher Columbus, I think, as her family is one of the colonist families. It is very well written.

1 Comments:
The Winthrop Woman Anya Seyton right? Loved it. Katherine is even better IMHO. Highly recommend it
Post a Comment
<< Home