#6
James is #6 in this picture. He and his team have improved quite a bit since I last saw them as the blue jays. James is a much better skater now and has a pretty good eye for the game. James scored 6 goals!
I bought James and Myron tickets to Moncton today. They are leaving after school ends. They got about $400 off the tickets because the trains they took at Christmas were very late. Not bad!
When James gets back, the rest of the summer looks like
-1 week soccer camp
-1 week vacation bible school
-2 weeks hockey camp
-1 week gymnastics camp
-1 week soccer camp
Then he has one week off before school starts! (if I'm free that week, maybe we'll head to St. Catharines, if my parents will have us!)
The camps are all half day camps except one week of the hockey camp he goes 7:30-3:30 and the second week of hockey camp is only 1-2pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home