raided
I went out this morning to put out the compost and as I rounded the corner of my shed I could tell something was wrong. The double doors of the shed (which we never use) were all twisted at the top. The doors misaligned. There was a hole just big enough for a racoon to fit through. He trashed the shed. Now I need to figure out how to racoon-proof the shed. Saturday is supposed to be rainy, but Sunday and Monday nice, so I should be able to empty the shed and reconstruct the arrangement to keep out one ingenious racoon.
I somehow hurt my heel yesterday. It was better after a bit of sleep and did ok on the 3km in. Hopefully, it will also get me home!
Today is an exciting day at RMC. A ceremony at the arch at 10 and flybys of aircraft. There were heaps of traffic advisors here already when I arrived.
I somehow hurt my heel yesterday. It was better after a bit of sleep and did ok on the 3km in. Hopefully, it will also get me home!
Today is an exciting day at RMC. A ceremony at the arch at 10 and flybys of aircraft. There were heaps of traffic advisors here already when I arrived.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home