Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sandbox


This is the DQ cake that James requested, but then decided that he did not like. He seems to have gone off ice cream. What kid does that?

In watching more than my fair share of hockey (my fair share should be 0) I have heard of the dispute about the guy trying to buy the Coyotes and bring them to Hamilton. To me (and I am completely unknowledgable about the situation!) it seems like kids playing in a sandbox and not wanting the other kid to come in and play. The Coyotes are bankrupt. This man has money. Why not let him buy out the team and move it wherever he wants? It seems most illogical to me that they are making such a fuss. Why aren't they grateful to him for wanting to bail out the team? Why do they stop him from buying a team every time he tries? Why does he keep trying? I'd be like- these people don't want to play with me, I'm going to find another sandbox to play in!

James' hockey team lost today 11-10 to Gold.

James wouldn't do the roll on the runway because he didn't want to be on TV.

James is looking forward to tonight- 2 hockey games. Pitt./Wash is the same as he watched last night so I would think they'll be pretty tired today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home