Friday, May 08, 2009

display

Today turned out to be quite a nice day. After work, I decided to mow the lawn seeing as there is rain in the forecast for the weekend. I couldn't believe how much it had grown. It seems like just a short while since there was snow on it. Using the push mower was quite hard on the arms!

James was on display at his gymnastics club. I quite enjoyed all the age groups. James' group did not do a choreographed routine, just a display of what they do weekly. They did the routine to the song "Macho man", which I found amusing. The girls of the same age did a group routine. The younger kids did a follow-the-leader routine, which was a good way to deal with that age group.

Tomorrow James has a hockey game at 10am at the Invista Center and then (if it is nice) he and his buddies from the team are going to the airport to ride on the runway (they say there will be no planes!)

Today James played a number of nintendo hockey games. Now he is back with his paper hockey guys and Myron is on the Nintendo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home