Sunday, April 26, 2009

All boy


When I go out, I'm never quite sure of what I'll find when I return. Sometimes Myron is covered with tape, sometimes someone has eaten 5 mini-chocolate bars (he's now lost the food trust he once had!) and sometimes there are interesting words in the word whammer.

We can see into the guy across the street's living room. (he has no curtains) James thinks it is GREAT FUN when the guy is watching the same game that James is. Though my argument is -why do we need a TV, when the guy across the road has a perfectly good one that we can watch?

James didn't want to go to Church this morning. I think it is important for him to go for community learning purposes, but he made me a deal that we would read the Bible for 1/2 hour this evening. He stuck to the deal and he got to pick what we read. He is really fascinated with the Easter story, so that is what he wanted to read. He wanted to read about how He died, the bit in the tomb and the bit about Jesus going to heaven. I think he's trying to get his brain around those main bits.

After I got home from Church, he wanted me to call Collin. Collin's mum was agreeable to sending Collin over, so they played like boys for 2 hours. They were inside playing basketball for a bit. Then they went outside and played hockey. Then they turned on the hose and made my garden a swamp. Then they played a game with a tennis ball against the side of the house. I'm tired just writing it all down!

My eye had been bothering me a lot today and I am very glad of the doctors appt. Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home