nick
My cousin Tammy would like to point out that she had NOTHING to do with the previous post. Funny that the post about her having the baby came just before the guy was shouting 'will you admit that I'm the father?' but it was purely coincidental!
James is on day 6 of his sexual abuse proofing course. Today I figured out who nick is. James has been telling me that it is nick who does the course. I was surprised because in the teachers note, it said that Mme. Bennett was doing the course with them. At the start he told me that nick had no voice or something that made me think that nick was disabled, but it turns out that nick is a puppet. He's a pretty funny looking thing that shows up on all the cards that James brings home. Todays card said "Some touching can confuse you and may be inappropriate" which is a lot of big words for 6 year olds, so I asked James what today was about and he said "Don't touch private parts".
Other than sorting out nick, I also sorted out something rather major at the bus stop today. One of the ladies who also waits there is Jodie and her son Aaron has been over to our place to play, etc. I've noticed a couple of times that she looks different, but she has told me she sometimes dyes her hair, etc. so I thought she was trying new styles. Today the different looking Jodie was at the stop. She wasn't as friendly as she normally is, but she can be moody sometimes, so I chalked it up to that. As she bus arrived she said something like "Jodie said this new bus driver is faster than the last". It was only then that I realized that this new looking Jodie must be her sister!
James is on day 6 of his sexual abuse proofing course. Today I figured out who nick is. James has been telling me that it is nick who does the course. I was surprised because in the teachers note, it said that Mme. Bennett was doing the course with them. At the start he told me that nick had no voice or something that made me think that nick was disabled, but it turns out that nick is a puppet. He's a pretty funny looking thing that shows up on all the cards that James brings home. Todays card said "Some touching can confuse you and may be inappropriate" which is a lot of big words for 6 year olds, so I asked James what today was about and he said "Don't touch private parts".
Other than sorting out nick, I also sorted out something rather major at the bus stop today. One of the ladies who also waits there is Jodie and her son Aaron has been over to our place to play, etc. I've noticed a couple of times that she looks different, but she has told me she sometimes dyes her hair, etc. so I thought she was trying new styles. Today the different looking Jodie was at the stop. She wasn't as friendly as she normally is, but she can be moody sometimes, so I chalked it up to that. As she bus arrived she said something like "Jodie said this new bus driver is faster than the last". It was only then that I realized that this new looking Jodie must be her sister!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home