Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poplar = High

The poplar (tree) allergy count is high in this area (well, ottawa) and this means that I have a sore throat. Adding this to my messed up face, I'm not feeling very good.
The two (face and throat) might still be related. We'll see if my face improves when the poplar starts to drop. Who knows? My face was pretty much a mystery to the doctor.
The doctor seemed sure about my face that one of two things would happen 1. It would get better on its own or 2. It would get worse. Deep thoughts.

One of the people in the meeting today is 'facebook friends' with one of the students we were discussing. Maybe a potential conflict of interest? (not that he remembers the student) He muttered something about having to delete his facebook account now. Well, no, but you could just delete the student. That wouldn't be hard. Why be facebook friends with people you don't know anyway?

Blogger has reverted to the format where I cannot post pictures or links anymore (except if I code it myself- all the pretty buttons are gone). It's not really blogger, it is how my browser is interacting with it. It just seems all random as to how they interact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home