Monday, April 13, 2009

saddled

Today was a edge day- some things were open and some were closed. The schools + RMC + garbage (+ all things federal?) were closed but Queen's was open and I was in early, got a pile of things done and left at lunchtime. My doctor's office was open, so I got an appointment for Thursday.

At work, for some bizarre reason I was talking to someone and they told me that they used to live opposite the Polish Hall. It was too funny that I got to tell him what has happened to the Polish Hall since. He thought it was a step up for it to be a Church. He had all kinds of stories about the goings on there before.

James enjoys his days off very much. The little paper hockey players had lots of intense games. He does music and 'announces' all the way through the games. It is too cute. He has built himself a tent out of a baby play mat he has and blankets and is happily sleeping in it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home