Sleep
My mother asked this morning if the paper was delivered quietly today. The problem last night was that my neighbour had a big party and the guests were kind of loud at 3am, so I was up from 3-4am and did not notice the paper arrive at 5am. Hopefully, that is a good sign, but really I can't tell. Right now, my eyes are so tired, they hurt.(My neighbour did apologize to me today)
I just got finished typing up the board minutes from Wed. and putting together our Church's application for Charitable Status. It looks so nice in the envelope ready to send.
Prayers for safe travels for the document and good sleep as I head to bed with hockey night in canada playing in the background.
I just got finished typing up the board minutes from Wed. and putting together our Church's application for Charitable Status. It looks so nice in the envelope ready to send.
Prayers for safe travels for the document and good sleep as I head to bed with hockey night in canada playing in the background.

2 Comments:
sorry to hear about Myron. I hadn't realised :(
I think your neighbour's party spilled over into our street, as well. We were up for a bit about that time with folks who were wandering about hoping that they could hail a taxi. There aren't too many cabs racing up and down residential streets at that hour of the morning. You should punish these folks by getting James and Myron out for a rowdy game of driveway hockey at 6:00 AM on the morning after the party. It's only fair!
Post a Comment
<< Home