Monday, March 30, 2009

1 cm

I was thinking James looked taller so I measured his height again and he has grown a full cm in 3 weeks! He is now 123cm tall and fills the whole bath from tip to toe.

Last night, he wanted to wear swimming goggles in the bath and had a really good time floating under the water because of this. I had a really good time watching him and making sure he didn't die!

I finished marking the essays (except for a few late ones) so I'll send them off tomorrow after I send my other boss a report that I have to do up.

When I was in Food Basics today there was an angry man, who went up to one of the clerks and told her that their meat selection was poor and he held some chicken product out to her and told her he could buy 3 chickens for this. I didn't hear the clerk respond to him, but he and his angry ways carried on. Now, I always thought their meat products were reasonably priced, but this particular food basics generally does not have a great selection, especially if you turn up in the late afternoon, which is when this incident happened. Mr. Angry making a complaint like this does not solve anything. If he doesn't like the selection, he should shop elsewhere. If he doesn't like the price of meat, maybe consider becoming a vegetarian, or buy the 3 chickens he was talking about. There are options, rather than venting on the poor clerk, whose fault none of this was.

We had 2 power failures yesterday and across from James' bus stop there was a power pole that was splintered on top. Could lighting splinter the pole but not burn it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home