Saturday, March 21, 2009

James lost a fight with a porcupine


or a stapler.
Our stapler doesn't work anymore, FYI.
James got up at 7am and wanted to go for a bike ride. I told him we had to do some work around the house first (it was -8 when he asked!) I did some dishes,laundry, put the chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker and took a shower and then I accompanied him as he biked all over kingscourt. Then he abandoned the bike and we went to the park to play baseball. We then went to a playground where james took off his boots and socks so he could climb up the slide. It was still pretty cold to be doing this!
We returned home and I did my marking and had supper.
Tonight is hockey night in Canada. So, if the enthusiasm fairy strikes me I'll clean up the rest of the house while the boy is (hopefully!) occupied.

2 Comments:

Blogger swilek said...

your boy is looking so grown up!!! how did he really injure his hands?:)

March 21, 2009 at 9:00:00 PM EDT  
Blogger eija said...

Ouch...

The fairy - at least s/he's not here anymore, so maybe on the way towards your place :D

March 22, 2009 at 4:44:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home