Sunshine
Today is a beautiful sunny day- still -2!
I had breakfast with Sandy, then had a bit of time with Shari. They both are truly beautiful people and I am very lucky to get to spend time with them.
James invited a friend over for dinner tonight and the hockey game, so I had to change the dinner plans as I had to pick something that 2 boys would like- so homemade pizza is now the plan.
James wrote out all his birthday invitations today (for May 2)- a little over prepared, yes?
I wanted to make a casserole for the Rustle casserole contest tomorrow but am drawing a blank on inspiration. I have some alphabet chicken stew I could bring (not a casserole, but maybe close enough that noone would notice?) and maybe make some muffins?
I had breakfast with Sandy, then had a bit of time with Shari. They both are truly beautiful people and I am very lucky to get to spend time with them.
James invited a friend over for dinner tonight and the hockey game, so I had to change the dinner plans as I had to pick something that 2 boys would like- so homemade pizza is now the plan.
James wrote out all his birthday invitations today (for May 2)- a little over prepared, yes?
I wanted to make a casserole for the Rustle casserole contest tomorrow but am drawing a blank on inspiration. I have some alphabet chicken stew I could bring (not a casserole, but maybe close enough that noone would notice?) and maybe make some muffins?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home