Sunday, March 08, 2009

Proof that Oma was here

After James' final hockey game we had a lovely chicken dinner with Oma. (lovely if I do say so myself- I made it!) Then James made Oma play sports with him. A lot!



The arrival and departure were close together! Early this morning (thanks especially to the time change) Oma and I headed to the bus station. It was a beautiful morning for a walk and nice to get to talk to her uninterrupted for a bit!

Good bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see any snow in that bus station pic! Not one drop!

We're getting even more as I write this. It's been coming down since last night and should continue to do so through tomorrow too. Yuck!

You already changed to the summer time? We have two more weeks before changing the clocks! Sigh. As if the mornings aren't difficult enough already...

March 9, 2009 at 5:36:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why I never noticed this before but do you ever look like your mother.

March 13, 2009 at 8:49:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home