Silent E
The silent E is another thing that throws James off in reading in English. French does seem less confusing at times when you are seeing it through the eyes of a 6 year old.
My students had an exam tonight, so that makes my email pretty quiet.
Today was nice and spring-like but it's supposed to go down to -17 tomorrow night. I hope Tigerlily comes before then. I'd rather have her be a fair weather baby :)
James came home from school completely SOAKED because he was playing goalie on the school 'field of slush'
James was up at 3am last night, so I'm tired today!
My students had an exam tonight, so that makes my email pretty quiet.
Today was nice and spring-like but it's supposed to go down to -17 tomorrow night. I hope Tigerlily comes before then. I'd rather have her be a fair weather baby :)
James came home from school completely SOAKED because he was playing goalie on the school 'field of slush'
James was up at 3am last night, so I'm tired today!

1 Comments:
French less confusing? Hahahaha... In my book the French language goes so that you write two zillion letters (for one word) and then cast lots which three of them to pronounce...
*rolling eyes*
But then again, 6 year olds are kinda weird :D
Post a Comment
<< Home