Friday, February 20, 2009

Gifts

I'm not terrible good at choosing gifts for people. Shari seems to have a gift for gifts, but I do not have that gift. It takes me a long time to pick something that I think the person will like. I guess I don't have enough insight into people to just know what they would like.

The gift I am most proud of giving was really funny. I was in Walmart and I saw this Car Antenna Topper. It was a yellow smiley face with a cowboy hat. It was packaged in plastic that said "Antenna Topper". I put a white sticker over some of the letters in Antenna and gave it to a new lady who had started to work at the department- her name? Ann Topper. It was so funny. I think we laughed about it for weeks.

I'm currently trying to put together a package for a friend of mine who has been a bit depressed recently and it's her birthday coming up. Al let me raid the store for some nice shirts for her and I plan on putting some snack treats in as well. I hope she likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home