Snow shadows
My mother says that she sees green in her yard, but mine is still all snow.
This is the snow/dirt bank in the front- I thought the look was a nice effect.
This morning I made apple-carrot muffins/cake. They were really good. I plan on icing the rest, but they were good warm with no icing. I also started a turkey soup. I had planned on making pizza tonight, but realized that I had no more mozzarella cheese, so I switched to using my leftovers up in a soup! I made Michelle's cornbread to go with the soup. I make a lot more soups now I have her cornbread recipe. We all love it!
Tonight is my reality tv fix! (Michelle, I don't NEED anymore reality shows so I'll try not to watch Fox:) I am working hard to try to get the house cleaned up so I can feel justified in watching tonight. Except for the front room- Myron is doing some sorting in there, so I'm not worrying about that room- it can stay a disaster!

3 Comments:
We have both snow and green in our front and back yard!
You LOVE reality TV Aphra...admit it.
Green??? HA! We have a steady layer of snow and -12C - and we're going horse back riding in less than two hours! Brrr....
Green, my *** - but I sure wish there was!
Post a Comment
<< Home