Edge
After the lack of sleep on Monday and the science fair on Tuesday, when I got home on Wed. I realized I was not up for going out anywhere.(I had planned on going to prayer) I stayed home and got caught up on the dishes and laundry. I went to bed early and got a decent night of sleep, so my body seems to have balanced out again.
We lost our CBS station yesterday, putting this evenings 'Survivor' watching in jeopardy. We'll see if it returns!
If you bear with me another reality tv minute longer, I have even more disppointment. I was really hopeful with this season of the Bachelor. I was really hoping that Jason being Jason would not fall victim to the track record of the show. But there are not so good rumors now, and while I *hope* they are wrong, I have a bad feeling about it all.
This weekend appears to be Hockey Weekend. James is going to a fronts game with his hockey team on Friday night (minor hockey night!), has his own game on Sat and is going to the Sun aft fronts game where you get to skate with the frontenacs! James loves hockey season and does NOT want winter to end. I can't WAIT for winter to end!
We lost our CBS station yesterday, putting this evenings 'Survivor' watching in jeopardy. We'll see if it returns!
If you bear with me another reality tv minute longer, I have even more disppointment. I was really hopeful with this season of the Bachelor. I was really hoping that Jason being Jason would not fall victim to the track record of the show. But there are not so good rumors now, and while I *hope* they are wrong, I have a bad feeling about it all.
This weekend appears to be Hockey Weekend. James is going to a fronts game with his hockey team on Friday night (minor hockey night!), has his own game on Sat and is going to the Sun aft fronts game where you get to skate with the frontenacs! James loves hockey season and does NOT want winter to end. I can't WAIT for winter to end!

1 Comments:
This weekend is the Oiler's autograph session at the West Ed. mall and I think I'm going to go, but I'm not sure if I'll get any signatures. I feel a little funny about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home