Science fair
Yesterday evening, James had his skating class. (@ the invista center) He is in his first year of learning to skate. In the first term of the class, he was in the middle group. This term, he has moved up to the advanced group. Skating is his weakness in the whole hockey thing, and so the classes!
While the boys were at skating, I went to the mall and tried to find a pair of black pants. I didn't find anything I liked:(
I bought the boys dinner at the mall, then we went to the Kingston Christian School as Greg S. had asked Myron to be a judge. I got to look after James while he was doing the judging. James wasn't too interested in the fair. But he WAS interested in travelling between the library and the gym. A route I now know VERY well. And so we got our excercise! The highlight of the evening for me was getting to see Louise and how Aaron and Myka have grown up. Louise asked about Tigerlily- everyone is just WAITING for Sarah to produce this little human. Tell her to get a move on Bob!
I had a good sleep last night and have been tackling today well, including the part where my boss watched over my shoulder as I tried to code a webpage. I'm a trial and error sort of coder. I code it, then see if it worked, then re-code it. Luckily, with someone watching me, I coded it right the first time! Whew!
While the boys were at skating, I went to the mall and tried to find a pair of black pants. I didn't find anything I liked:(
I bought the boys dinner at the mall, then we went to the Kingston Christian School as Greg S. had asked Myron to be a judge. I got to look after James while he was doing the judging. James wasn't too interested in the fair. But he WAS interested in travelling between the library and the gym. A route I now know VERY well. And so we got our excercise! The highlight of the evening for me was getting to see Louise and how Aaron and Myka have grown up. Louise asked about Tigerlily- everyone is just WAITING for Sarah to produce this little human. Tell her to get a move on Bob!
I had a good sleep last night and have been tackling today well, including the part where my boss watched over my shoulder as I tried to code a webpage. I'm a trial and error sort of coder. I code it, then see if it worked, then re-code it. Luckily, with someone watching me, I coded it right the first time! Whew!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home