Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Know

James reads better in French than English right now, but he is very much enjoying reading in both languages. Today he came across the word 'know' when reading to me tonight. His first attempt was 'kiss' (starts with k right?). When I told him it was know, he had a very baffled look on his face. I'm not sure if he believed me!

The RMC server was righted shortly after I posted :)

Today was my first day back at Queen's since the break so it was a busy day. My TAs mostly all finished their marking over the break so I had a lot of marks to enter, but that means that the rest of the week will be a bit lighter.

Today I made a lovely chicken dish in the slow cooker. It was last day of sale cheap chicken- perfect for the slow cooker! Tomorrow I'm planning my home made pizza.

Yes, bro, I always know when you or Karrie or the 'rentals check, Mr. Aliant that you are! Big Sister really is watching you. lol. I mainly use the stat counter to see the funny things that people google and end up finding my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home