well, well
DU165.N32.QueensU.CA (130.15.32.165)
www.google.com/search?sourceid=aphra rogers
My stat counter tells me I was found by a student. Feel free to leave a comment if there is a next time- maybe you'll get bonus marks!
Yesterday I was at RMC and I hooked up my new computer. Well, it took pretty much the whole day to set up because they had activated it as a mech eng computer instead of a civil eng one. And that, according to the computer, was a BAD thing. I couldn't even get the start screen powered up. But luckily, I did get help yesterday because the RMC servers suffered a major failure this morning. They were doing some upgrades last night, but everything was fine after. I checked this morning at about 6am and everything was fine, but by the time I got into work at 7:30am, bam, everything was down. Including the main website www.rmc.ca. Everything is still down now- I bet they are going to be badly backlogged the rest of the week!
www.google.com/search?sourceid=aphra rogers
My stat counter tells me I was found by a student. Feel free to leave a comment if there is a next time- maybe you'll get bonus marks!
Yesterday I was at RMC and I hooked up my new computer. Well, it took pretty much the whole day to set up because they had activated it as a mech eng computer instead of a civil eng one. And that, according to the computer, was a BAD thing. I couldn't even get the start screen powered up. But luckily, I did get help yesterday because the RMC servers suffered a major failure this morning. They were doing some upgrades last night, but everything was fine after. I checked this morning at about 6am and everything was fine, but by the time I got into work at 7:30am, bam, everything was down. Including the main website www.rmc.ca. Everything is still down now- I bet they are going to be badly backlogged the rest of the week!

1 Comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. Big brother (I mean, big sister) really is watching us! Do you know how many times a day each of us checks your blog? That would be impressive.
Post a Comment
<< Home