Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Big night

Yesterday, I spent the day at RMC trying to get a new server online. Pretty much everyone at the computing services knows me now! I have a lot of the server working except for by database software which I couldn't get to load on the new machine. I'll give it another try later in the week and hope it goes better.

In the evening it was the Big Night- the finale of the Bachelor. The first time a Bachelor has chosen both of the final 2 women (not at the same time) Tonight we learn if Jason can last 6 weeks with ANY woman. Clint posted a great post about it For real He said a lot of what I was going to say! I do think it was not nice for him to break up with Melissa on national tv. The premise of the show does not really lead to rational decision making.

It is always difficult for me to sleep on Monday nights after the Bachelor (so glad it is over for this reason!). I got to sleep maybe at midnight, then I woke up at 4am from a dream where I got chucked into Lake Ontario. I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

My students are going into an exam in 15 minutes, so my email will quiet down for an hour. Then I have a class at 6:30pm (different students) I hope I stay awake!

Tomorrow, I am only working in the morning, so I am lucky enough to have time to make a meal for the Butlers. The meal will be hamburgers. You can have some too Bob.

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

Not only did I get burgers the first night but you provided enough that they offered me the leftovers for lunch today! Thanks! ("Hmmmmmm... hamburgers," as Homer would say - with a far-off dreamy look in his eyes.)

March 5, 2009 at 2:29:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home