Friday, March 06, 2009

Regrets

Did I mention that we get a new antenna and we now get CBS? I was kind of happy that I did not get to watch Survivor or Big Brother any more, but now I guess I'll have to!

So after James' Pioneer Club, we watched Survivor. James loves the games they play. I don't care for the games but I like the interpersonal dynamics. After that I put him to bed and he was just about asleep when he started crying. He was sad because a couple of weeks ago when the boys were at the skate with the Frontenacs, someone offered them a sled to pull James around on the ice (the other kids were doing it). He declined at the time, but apparently last night had regrets and wished he had said yes.

My mother is coming up soon to see James' final hockey game. It's at 4pm Saturday at the Constantine arena if anyone else wants to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger eija said...

Regrets... oh yeah, I know all about them :S

I don't like those reality shows. Survivor, Amazing Race... Mr Right watches them and the girls to some extent, too, but all the quarreling and scheming between the people and them badmouthing each other - I don't know, it just disturbs me too much. It causes like a growing lump inside me and I'm not sure if I should cry or get mad. (I bet some smart psychiatrist would have a word or two to say about that...) So sometimes I watch the games part with one eye and try to skip the rest. The problem is that I understand English by just hearing, without the subtitles, so if I'm at the same room as the tv it all keeps coming even if I don't look at it.

March 7, 2009 at 4:05:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home