Orange
It was a very long week. In my last post I was going to talk about the new green bin we got (which Myron told me was orange! - well, it has an orange handle)- which is why I titled it 'green' but I guess I never got there. Because it is no new, I now have to think very hard when I'm throwing things out- trying to figure out which bin they go in!
Today was especially long- one of my TAs didn't show up so I had to be 2 people at the start. Then I had heaps and heaps to do- I was making lots of lists to make sure everything got done, but it all did not. And now with March break coming up, I'm not sure how much time I will have. Not sure how much Myron can handle. James is doing soccer camp in the mornings so my classes are covered at least.
James hurt his hand with a toothpick and was very loud and dramatic about his ordeal!
He said some funny things today that I was planning on writing down, but I guess my brain overloaded.
Today was especially long- one of my TAs didn't show up so I had to be 2 people at the start. Then I had heaps and heaps to do- I was making lots of lists to make sure everything got done, but it all did not. And now with March break coming up, I'm not sure how much time I will have. Not sure how much Myron can handle. James is doing soccer camp in the mornings so my classes are covered at least.
James hurt his hand with a toothpick and was very loud and dramatic about his ordeal!
He said some funny things today that I was planning on writing down, but I guess my brain overloaded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home