Green
My eyes hurt- I think from being so busy!
On Tuesday, I worked for 12 hours, came home washed dishes, did laundry and crawled into bed.
Yesterday, I worked in the morning, ran errands in the afternoon, went to prayer in the evening, came home washed dishes, did laundry and crawled into bed.(I copied and pasted the last bit!)
I booked James' birthday party at the playtrium, which is where he wanted it when the gym club was not available. Last year when I booked it at the playtrium, there were not many timeslots left in May. But this time, I had lots of choice. Maybe playtrium parties are going out of fashion.
I have no idea what to do for loot bags. I want to give the kids something nice and maybe useful. Last year we gave out balls, which went well, but I have no idea for this year!
On Tuesday, I worked for 12 hours, came home washed dishes, did laundry and crawled into bed.
Yesterday, I worked in the morning, ran errands in the afternoon, went to prayer in the evening, came home washed dishes, did laundry and crawled into bed.(I copied and pasted the last bit!)
I booked James' birthday party at the playtrium, which is where he wanted it when the gym club was not available. Last year when I booked it at the playtrium, there were not many timeslots left in May. But this time, I had lots of choice. Maybe playtrium parties are going out of fashion.
I have no idea what to do for loot bags. I want to give the kids something nice and maybe useful. Last year we gave out balls, which went well, but I have no idea for this year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home