Ice patterns
As the ice breaks up over Lake Ontario, I love watching the formations that press up upon the harbour by the causeway. I always with I had my camera with me, as it is beautiful everyday. It is melting away now. (sorry Marlene- but I'm sure you'll get spring soon too- or you could move here?)
My morning class was busy as usual. A larger number than usual sick.
As I was walking out of Stirling, a guy in a van stopped and answed me the nearest gas station. Is there a gas station near Queen's? I was blank.
I walked to RMC, stopping at S&R to pick up ankle socks for my boy. He always rolls down his socks to his ankles, so I suggested I buy him ankle socks and he was really excited about this. I also picked up a PVC-free shower curtain as our old (PVC full) one is getting ratty. I asked about the paper 'green bin' bags and they don't sell them at S&R but the girl said she bought hers at Canadian Tire, so I'll work on that. Michelle asked why the bags were so small- I think the sample bags they gave out are for the small bin, or at least to have a small bag around to take out to the green bin when you've filled it. I think they have bigger bags to put in the green bin. (but they didn't come free with it) This new green bin requires me to think a lot as I get used to where to put the waste correctly!
My morning class was busy as usual. A larger number than usual sick.
As I was walking out of Stirling, a guy in a van stopped and answed me the nearest gas station. Is there a gas station near Queen's? I was blank.
I walked to RMC, stopping at S&R to pick up ankle socks for my boy. He always rolls down his socks to his ankles, so I suggested I buy him ankle socks and he was really excited about this. I also picked up a PVC-free shower curtain as our old (PVC full) one is getting ratty. I asked about the paper 'green bin' bags and they don't sell them at S&R but the girl said she bought hers at Canadian Tire, so I'll work on that. Michelle asked why the bags were so small- I think the sample bags they gave out are for the small bin, or at least to have a small bag around to take out to the green bin when you've filled it. I think they have bigger bags to put in the green bin. (but they didn't come free with it) This new green bin requires me to think a lot as I get used to where to put the waste correctly!

1 Comments:
We're getting so close to moving I can taste it! We have a wedding to go to at the end of April here and Scott doesn't want to risk being transferred before the wedding when we've committed to it, but I don't think it'll happen that quickly. Either way, I feel like his friend would understand if we had to move.
Anyway, We're applying for the transfer within the next month and then it's in Canada Post's hands and hopefully it all happens quickly.
Post a Comment
<< Home