Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fighting

I am fighting the cold. I slept ok until 4am, but then my nose started running and I couldn't sleep.

Yesterday was a really long day. I left the house at 7am and didn't get home until 9:30pm. James was waiting up for me, just to see me I think!

On Monday, he wanted to pray for Rustle. I asked him what specifically and he said 'the stuff from Needs and News' (Rustle sharing time). What a sweet kid.

A number of my students this morning smelled of alcohol, a result of st. patricks day yesterday!

In the afternoon today, I took James over to his old daycare close to closing time so that he could catch up with his old friends and teachers. It was nice.

Tomorrow I am at Queen's in the morning and RMC in the aft, so that makes for a long day again. I am trying to catch up on household stuff now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I am sorry you have had a hard time sleeping!

March 18, 2009 at 11:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home