Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour

James explained about Earth hour saying the Ron McLean said to switch off all the lights but leave Hockey Night in Canada on. So this is what he thinks Earth hour means.

I had thought at this time of year, my work would have stepped down a bit. But it's at a very high status. I hope to be working through Earth hour. I'll spend the day with James and cleaning the house, and then after dinner I hope to work. I carry all my work on a memory stick these days.

I found James a summer hockey school but he doesn't want to go because it's a full day and he only wants to do a half day. (And it really is a full day -7:30-3:30) But it's HOCKEY and he loves hockey. Just not for a full day.

On Al's suggestion I watched Henry Poole is here. I really liked it- it wasn't what I expected, but it was really good and I think I'd watch it again. I'm still pondering it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

That is a lot of hockey in one day for a boy. How many days a week is it?

March 28, 2009 at 5:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home