Friday, March 27, 2009

Rainpants

My brother reminded me of the favorite game that I liked to play on him when we were kids. When he would go in the bathroom before bed, I would creep into his room and hide in his closet. Then when he got into bed, I would come out and scare him to bits! It's fun even remembering this.

Yesterday, James was crying after school because he had lost his rainpants at school. When we prayed at night, he wanted to pray to find them. So we did. And I wrote a note to the teacher. So before recess, she sent him to the lost and found. And voila, he found the pants!

Today was a really long day, but at least most of the term is wrapped up now for my course. At least most of the in-class bits anyway. My boss and I had a showdown with a couple of guys that did not want to complete the course requirements. They claimed that we were 'trying' to fail them. Yes, like I want to see you guys again? No, I am trying to get you to complete the course requirements!! I want you to pass, but I want you to do what everyone else had to do! My boss muttered at them a number of times that they were wasting his time. My boss told them to take it to the senate if they liked. Maybe they will, maybe they'll just suck it up and complete the course requirements.

THe copychecker has run as well, so there is a pile of stuff to work through for that, plus I have Boris' essays to mark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous bro said...

Yeah, good times... not traumatic at all... that and the banana peel you left under my pillow... I thought some strange creature had died under there.

March 28, 2009 at 12:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

Boris ?

March 30, 2009 at 2:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home