Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April fool

Apparently, I am an alien:

James took the above photo and told me that I had to be waving in it. He didn't specify that I had to look like an alien.
I took the photo below of the telephone pole that was struck by lightning on Sunday. They had cleaned up all the bits of wood lying around it that shattered off. But there were no burn marks, so the pole must have been pretty well grounded. We had a number of power outages on Sunday as they repaired the damage. It's more spectacular than the photo shows.

Below is a picture of the april fool that was on the ceiling of the elevator at work. Some heads have been replaced with people who work at the physics dept.

I just made some cookies for the board meeting and will be heading there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home