Made new
The weather today- although cool - was sunny and windy enough to dry a few loads of laundry.
The house that had a fire (a few houses down from us) a while ago, is getting a new roof.
I ran through a rough draft of the taxes and had to use the 'general' form for Myron because he is more complicated now (we used the 'special' before) and I found that on the 'general' form there was an additional deduction for a dependent that was not on this special form and I wonder if we really qualify. I guess I'll have to call them.
James had a great hockey game this morning- he scored 5 goals. The black team pummeled the purple team 21-2.
My face is driving me crazy. There's some crazy swelling in it.(and it's been weird for a couple of weeks) You can't really tell from looking at it, but I sure can feel it. I'm guessing my doctors office will be closed Mon.? So I'll call Tues, or if it gets worse go to a walk in clinic, I guess.
The house that had a fire (a few houses down from us) a while ago, is getting a new roof.
I ran through a rough draft of the taxes and had to use the 'general' form for Myron because he is more complicated now (we used the 'special' before) and I found that on the 'general' form there was an additional deduction for a dependent that was not on this special form and I wonder if we really qualify. I guess I'll have to call them.
James had a great hockey game this morning- he scored 5 goals. The black team pummeled the purple team 21-2.
My face is driving me crazy. There's some crazy swelling in it.(and it's been weird for a couple of weeks) You can't really tell from looking at it, but I sure can feel it. I'm guessing my doctors office will be closed Mon.? So I'll call Tues, or if it gets worse go to a walk in clinic, I guess.

2 Comments:
21-2?!!? wow... how encouraging for James, yet how disheartening for the other team!
Hi Aphra. Why is your face swelling? I haven't seen you comment for a while. I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Good for James.
Pam
Post a Comment
<< Home