Email joke
My email system apparently has a sense of humour.
When I logged in, it informed me that I had a postponed composition. Did I want to go the the composition?
Sure, I couldn't remember what I had been in the middle of, but I was game for finishing it up.
Then this message came up:
'Empty folder! No messages really postponed!'
It is really sad when your email plays tricks on you.(and then laughs about it)
When I logged in, it informed me that I had a postponed composition. Did I want to go the the composition?
Sure, I couldn't remember what I had been in the middle of, but I was game for finishing it up.
Then this message came up:
'Empty folder! No messages really postponed!'
It is really sad when your email plays tricks on you.(and then laughs about it)

1 Comments:
Thats funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home