In the end, we dance!
I had a dream on Tues AM and it was this long complicated dream but it ended in a library with everyone in the library in a spot with a coloured ribbon or cloth and dancing. (There was music) and when I woke up, in my head was the line In the end, we dance!
And that seemed to sum up the Easter story for me. Jesus went through a lot. A lot of good stuff and a lot of dark stuff, but in the end, He danced. (not literally)
And that seemed to sum up the Easter story for me. Jesus went through a lot. A lot of good stuff and a lot of dark stuff, but in the end, He danced. (not literally)

1 Comments:
playing catch up on your blog. Loved it that you got this picture and the way Al wove it into Easter.
Sorry about your face. Hope the doctor was able to make a diagnosis and that you'll soon mend.
I expect it's stress related. you are so busy.
Say hi to Kim. Is their new house going to be up at G too?
Post a Comment
<< Home