Old
Blogger is being extremely weird today, so I'm not sure if this will post, but I'll give it a shot.
This morning James was spinning in circles. Then he comes to me with a really scared voice and pulls me to the front room to show me what was going on "The house is MOVING!!!". I go in the front room, I see nothing. Where is it moving? THEN, I figured out what was going on. It wasn't the room that was moving, he was dizzy. He was like, I stopped moving, but the room didn't. Right. First dizzy episode! Nice.
Today was RIFE with problems at work. Except for lunch. Lunch was NICE!
I don't think I've quite ever had this amount of problems. It's hard to put my finger on how to describe it but it's like the boundaries are being pushed to see how little they can do and get away with it. I have had a number of situations develop that I will involve my supervisor in. I assume we are going to have one beaut of a meeting next week. I have taken to writing emails to him that start with "The good news is..." and giving him the best news out of the situation that I can think of! (of course, I have to follow up with "The bad news is...")
James is very happy to have a 4 day weekend. I'll get a 3 day weekend as I still have heaps to do at work.
Maytag called and said they won't come tomorrow because they have run out of kits to fix these fridges that they have the recall on.
Tomorrow, I am going to give James "resurrection eggs" that Kelly recommended. They tell the story of Easter in eggs. I am interested to see what James thinks.
Then James tells me that the Easter Bunny comes Saturday night. So I bought a little bit of chocolate and we'll have a little hunt and it'll be fun but I don't want to make too big of a deal about it.
I am very excited about Sunday at Rustle. If you've ever thought of visiting Rustle, Sunday would be a good day to do it. The corner of Rustle/Russell St. and Patrick St. I expect all our assorted seats will be filled.
This morning James was spinning in circles. Then he comes to me with a really scared voice and pulls me to the front room to show me what was going on "The house is MOVING!!!". I go in the front room, I see nothing. Where is it moving? THEN, I figured out what was going on. It wasn't the room that was moving, he was dizzy. He was like, I stopped moving, but the room didn't. Right. First dizzy episode! Nice.
Today was RIFE with problems at work. Except for lunch. Lunch was NICE!
I don't think I've quite ever had this amount of problems. It's hard to put my finger on how to describe it but it's like the boundaries are being pushed to see how little they can do and get away with it. I have had a number of situations develop that I will involve my supervisor in. I assume we are going to have one beaut of a meeting next week. I have taken to writing emails to him that start with "The good news is..." and giving him the best news out of the situation that I can think of! (of course, I have to follow up with "The bad news is...")
James is very happy to have a 4 day weekend. I'll get a 3 day weekend as I still have heaps to do at work.
Maytag called and said they won't come tomorrow because they have run out of kits to fix these fridges that they have the recall on.
Tomorrow, I am going to give James "resurrection eggs" that Kelly recommended. They tell the story of Easter in eggs. I am interested to see what James thinks.
Then James tells me that the Easter Bunny comes Saturday night. So I bought a little bit of chocolate and we'll have a little hunt and it'll be fun but I don't want to make too big of a deal about it.
I am very excited about Sunday at Rustle. If you've ever thought of visiting Rustle, Sunday would be a good day to do it. The corner of Rustle/Russell St. and Patrick St. I expect all our assorted seats will be filled.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home