Wednesday, April 15, 2009

shingle


Out of my list of planned things to do, the amount I actually accomplished was 0. After I got the printouts, I had to read them and then I realized how bad a situation was and I had to scramble for our meeting tomorrow. But now at least I feel as prepared as I can be. Hopefully, I will get to declutter tomorrow as I no longer need to prepare for the meeting.

I talked with Karen and Henrie today and they came up with my latest diagnosis- shingles. I think that fits pretty well with the symptoms I have, we'll see what diagnosis the dr. gives. Karen thought if it is caught early, antiviral drugs are effective. She also said I wasn't contagious. Thank you Dr. Karen!

Yesterday, I did the taxes. Do you know there is no deduction for video games? So, I ended up having to pay for Myron.

For some unidentifiable reason blogger seems to have returned to normal for me and I can post pics and link easily again. I wonder if it will last?

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

Love the picture.

April 20, 2009 at 10:42:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home