observant
My mother commented on my boss' observational skills. He has always been like this. He is not afraid to ask questions of any sort. I didn't especially want to leave my office after our interchange. However, others in the real world either did not notice, or did not say. The discomfort in the face seems to come and go. I hope the doctor has some answers. And I hope it goes!
At work, I had to do a lot of proofreading of a paper we are sending to a journal. I am in charge of prepositions, apparently the others on my team aren't too keen on them.
Then in the afternoon I had to design a flyer for our meetings.
I did the taxes today, that occupied a good chunk of the evening. So, it was a fairly productive day.
Hello DU161.N197.ResNet.QueensU.CA (130.15.197.161), feel free to leave a comment.
At work, I had to do a lot of proofreading of a paper we are sending to a journal. I am in charge of prepositions, apparently the others on my team aren't too keen on them.
Then in the afternoon I had to design a flyer for our meetings.
I did the taxes today, that occupied a good chunk of the evening. So, it was a fairly productive day.
Hello DU161.N197.ResNet.QueensU.CA (130.15.197.161), feel free to leave a comment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home