Monday, April 27, 2009

A nice day

It was a nice day today. (24 degrees now) I was dressed incorrectly in a sweater and pants, but you never know when air conditioning will get you!

It was a lovely laundry drying day. It was also a PA day and so I decided to do nothing all morning except hang with James. He made a swamp in our backyard again. What fun.

We had a number of power failures last night, which completely freaked James out. But the Nintendo works in power failures, so that calmed him down!

I made a lovely chicken stew in the slow cooker for dinner tonight. I was going to take some over to Lisa, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I'm hoping she's ok.

I had a number of meetings with students this afternoon (with a committee of people) and I (who usually scored low on the emotional competency test) managed to explain to the others what happened on an emotional level with a student. The guys on the committee were baffled when one of the girls cried at the end because they explained the two possible punishments (which weren't that bad) and they thought she would be happy, but she cried. I got to explain that it was relief. It's not often that I score the highest in emotional competency in the room.

My face was good today, no swelling or itchiness. I guess to make up for yesterday, which was pretty bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home