Burned
This morning the doctor 'burned' my active spot with nitrogen. She said that today it would get red and blister off. How lovely :)
I also seem to have developed a cold overnight :( Just the running nose bit - wish I could catch it!
Kim is moving today so she brought her birds over to our house early this morning. I hope they are happy!
James' Pioneer club is having a BBQ today, so no cooking dinner for me tonight!
This is James' hockey playoff tent:

How my tulips are looking:


Painted hockey mask that I spoke of in the last post:

(click on the images for a bigger picture)
I also seem to have developed a cold overnight :( Just the running nose bit - wish I could catch it!
Kim is moving today so she brought her birds over to our house early this morning. I hope they are happy!
James' Pioneer club is having a BBQ today, so no cooking dinner for me tonight!
This is James' hockey playoff tent:

How my tulips are looking:


Painted hockey mask that I spoke of in the last post:

(click on the images for a bigger picture)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home