1 apple, 2 hands, 3 birds
Kim's birds are visiting while Kim and Zully are finishing up their move. This means I have 3 birds in the house. I still only have 2 hands. These birds all really like apples. The first time I tried to do this feeding time at the zoo, it went quite badly. (due to the hand limitations) But I figured out how to wedge pieces into Kassie's cage and then I could hand feed the other two at the same time. Feeding time goes much better now.
I put James' old bike seat on Freecycle and had some people ask for pictures, etc. But I talked to my office mate about it and they have a girl living with them who could do with it, so I decided to give it to him. He's also handy enough to affix it to the bike. (I'm not sure if it has all the bolts required) So I posted a 'taken' and emailed all the people I thought I had conversed with about it. But I missed one and she emailed me when she saw the taken sign and said she thought I was freecycling it to her? But, the thing is - she didn't even have a BIKE! (and you need a bike to use a bike carrier!)
I slept ok last night and my face was ok today and there is a hockey game on tonight, so all seems right in the world for now!
Tomorrow, my parents are planning on being in town to see James for his birthday. James is very excited! Wednesday he is going swimming with some friends and Thursday is his birthday!
I put James' old bike seat on Freecycle and had some people ask for pictures, etc. But I talked to my office mate about it and they have a girl living with them who could do with it, so I decided to give it to him. He's also handy enough to affix it to the bike. (I'm not sure if it has all the bolts required) So I posted a 'taken' and emailed all the people I thought I had conversed with about it. But I missed one and she emailed me when she saw the taken sign and said she thought I was freecycling it to her? But, the thing is - she didn't even have a BIKE! (and you need a bike to use a bike carrier!)
I slept ok last night and my face was ok today and there is a hockey game on tonight, so all seems right in the world for now!
Tomorrow, my parents are planning on being in town to see James for his birthday. James is very excited! Wednesday he is going swimming with some friends and Thursday is his birthday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home