Superman
I went shopping at the Cat center today! I got some nice clothes for work and Superman pjs for James.(Note he is DANCING in the pictures. And it has a cape) I also found him some maple leafs shorts and a montreal canadiens cap.
James has a bit of a cold, so he stayed home from school. He stayed in bed most of the time I was shopping. By the afternoon he was perkier and we did some work - farm animals (in French), printing and did 1/2 of the pooh and piglet book that he got for his birthday.
Then he put masking tape all over the house and ran in the sprinkler. Hopefully, he is still good tomorrow as his class has a pond field trip and he has a soccer practice in the evening.
It was a super day to take off- the weather was wonderful!
With regards to the last post, I do see the bridge go up quite a bit as it's on my way to RMC. The bridge goes up on the hour, if there is a boat (or more) waiting to go up. Thanks Jordin for letting me know I wasn't crazy about that sign. I think sensible people would know to turn off their motor and non-sensible people might not read a sign. And there is only one sign and you can't see it from too far and the traffic normally backs up for a few blocks. When I first read the sign, my thought was - the bridge is up- how will I get to work? (It was early in the morning though! I figured it out :)
There was a story in the whig that an AK-47 was uncovered on Adelaide St. That's a bit close for comfort.

3 Comments:
FYI Thomas likes to remind me that there are more AK-47's in the world than people.... in fact they are so cheap in most countries you can buy a whole kit for a crisp american dollar bill. (we have a friend who did that for his birthday...)
That is only one street over from where i lived in kingston... I wouldnt worry too much, Aphra.
oh, man, always Thomas to cheer you up!
I would worry more if you still lived there!
Well...i would be more concerned about the smaller weapons. It's not like you can even carry the AK-47 around. Its big and heavy... and incredibly obvious!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home