what the racoon did
As I came around the corner to put the compost away- something didn't look right:

The pictures don't show it well, but theres a racoon sized hole at the top of the double doors of the shed.

The shed inside, up-ended. I didn't clean it up, as I was rushing off to work. For all I know, there could be a racoon under all that. (I doubt it though!)

James and A.J. concocted a scheme where James would sleep over at A.J.'s house. James told me the plan on the way home from the bus, but I didn't really think it would happen. But A.J. apparently got his parents on board quickly as there was a message on the machine by the time we got home from the bus. So after dinner, I took James over and hung out with Gerald and Annette for a bit. Then I came home and mowed the lawn. The front lawn grows so fast, it was already difficult to mow. Then I watched the movie "Looking for Kitty", which was interesting. It had an 'Altenate Opening' which I watched after the movie. The 'alternate opening' was much better than the 'actual opening', I thought!
The pictures don't show it well, but theres a racoon sized hole at the top of the double doors of the shed.
The shed inside, up-ended. I didn't clean it up, as I was rushing off to work. For all I know, there could be a racoon under all that. (I doubt it though!)
James and A.J. concocted a scheme where James would sleep over at A.J.'s house. James told me the plan on the way home from the bus, but I didn't really think it would happen. But A.J. apparently got his parents on board quickly as there was a message on the machine by the time we got home from the bus. So after dinner, I took James over and hung out with Gerald and Annette for a bit. Then I came home and mowed the lawn. The front lawn grows so fast, it was already difficult to mow. Then I watched the movie "Looking for Kitty", which was interesting. It had an 'Altenate Opening' which I watched after the movie. The 'alternate opening' was much better than the 'actual opening', I thought!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home