Heavy rain
Some tulips are over, some are just beginning.




James taped up the entire house. Some kids need expensive toys. Mine just needs $1 worth of tape.

James had a great time at A.J.'s even though they stayed up a tad late.
I headed over to pick him up for 8am and we made it home before the heavy rains came. It was pouring when James went to hockey. He had a good game though.
My heel is still hurting today, but I'm trying to rest it as much as I can, so I took a couple of breaks today to read "The Boleyn Inheritance" by Philippa Gregory. It's a fictional (though based in fact) work about Henry (8th?) and Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard. A possible account of how things went maybe.
Katie tells me that Norway won Eurovision (click for winning song).
I have a mouse again. I guess they move into my house in the spring to nest?
My face is still having issues, so I'll have to go back to the doctor and maybe get burned again. It is one the whole less itchy than it was.
James taped up the entire house. Some kids need expensive toys. Mine just needs $1 worth of tape.
James had a great time at A.J.'s even though they stayed up a tad late.
I headed over to pick him up for 8am and we made it home before the heavy rains came. It was pouring when James went to hockey. He had a good game though.
My heel is still hurting today, but I'm trying to rest it as much as I can, so I took a couple of breaks today to read "The Boleyn Inheritance" by Philippa Gregory. It's a fictional (though based in fact) work about Henry (8th?) and Anne of Cleves and Katherine Howard. A possible account of how things went maybe.
Katie tells me that Norway won Eurovision (click for winning song).
I have a mouse again. I guess they move into my house in the spring to nest?
My face is still having issues, so I'll have to go back to the doctor and maybe get burned again. It is one the whole less itchy than it was.

3 Comments:
Between raccoons, mice and a face with issues, you remind me a bit of Job. Good thing you have tulips.
I recommend "The Other Boleyn Girl" (the movie). I found it pretty interesting.
The Boleyn Inheritence was great. I don't think I've read a book by Phillipa Gregory I didn't like.
Post a Comment
<< Home