Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Star Wars

James watched 'Star Wars' last night. (CBC wasn't covering the playoff game)
He thought it was really funny. I heard so much laughter from him. I never thought it was that funny and I couldn't watch it for the violence this time. I did watch the bit where the Jawas capture R2D2. That was pretty funny.

This morning, I asked James what his favorite part of the movie were and his response was:
1. when darth vader chops off obi wans head during their fight
2. when the death star blows up

He wants to watch the Empire strikes back tonight. (again, CBC is letting us down!)

Today he has a field trip to his gymnastics club and after school he has swimming with his friends. I expect he will conk out early like Wed. night. I'm out for prayer at Rustle this ev.

I have another appt with my dr. June 4 about my face.

Oh, and I just found out the Bachelorette Jillian began on Monday. I missed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home