Monday, September 29, 2008

preparing for a 12 hour day

While things are getting *better* with my work, things are by no means quiet.

Today I dropped James off at the bus, got into work around 9am and worked pretty much non-stop until 5:30. I got in at 6 and realized the boys were due home from gymnastics in 5 minutes and I had no time to make dinner. So it was leftover pizza for them. It'll be leftover pizza again tomorrow night. They don't seem to mind though.

Tomorrow, I have to go in early to get all my marking entered before class starts. Then I have a class. Our marks database is under some sort of SQL attack and is down. (I can still enter marks but the students can't access them) Then I have to head over to RMC where there is heaps of work waiting for me.

Al tried to kill me with some sort of Amazing cracker in Kimchi flavour. The boys seemed to enjoy it no end, but I really shouldn't have swallowed. I knew it was wrong. I've been drinking lots of water to try to purge my body from the one bite I took.

Last night was bad. I've been up since 4. Here's hoping for better sleep tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home