Fuji
On Saturday, James did his swimming on his own (with the teacher). In previous weeks Myron had gone in with him. So, progress there.
I spent most of the day cleaning and doing laundry so nothing exciting there. Except exciting that I didn't have marking home with me for once:)
Today at Rustle was birthday sunday, but I didn't see any party hats or balloons. I guess that's because Jul wasn't there. He's quite the life of the party. Though there was quite a party- quite a few people. Bob N. (not the Bob who reads my blog) made awesome sausages and there was great cake. Bob N. is too busy reading articles on particle physics to read my blog. Go figure. I'm sure my blog is better :)
Tara came over to play after church. They played air hockey (& golf). It was funny to see another person play air hockey against James. He normally plays against himself. (at least he always wins that way!)
In the evening James wanted to watch extreme home makeover. Something I totally wouldn't expect him to watch, but he seemed to like it. The family they were helping had 14 kids in it. That's like a small daycare! There was one point while he has watching when I was trying to make muffins, do laundry, set up a tape (for TAR) and get him ready for bed that I was kind of overwhelmed. And I only have one. I can't imagine 14!
I'm working on booking James and Myron's trip to Moncton for Christmas. I asked James if he would miss me while he was gone. He said no, he'll be playing mini-golf every day while he's away. Nice to know I can easily be replaced by mini-golf.

1 Comments:
I think the most difficult number of children to have is 1. You are the only person they have to entertain them. With more, there is always someone else around to play with, ask for help, etc.
So kudos to you! You're doing a difficult job!
Post a Comment
<< Home